WhiteOwl stays on top of the latest social media trends and best practices. When a new social media channel looks promising,we explore it to see if there’s value. You don’t have to worry about keeping up to speed – we’ll do it for you!
Why is social media marketing important?
To stay competitive, brands need to be where their customers are. Over 75% of U.S. adults connect through social channels—with more than friends and family. You can help your clients reach more customers with WhiteOwl social media marketing services.
Why is outsourcing to a white-label social media marketing company better than building an in-house team?
You can create another income stream for your company without hassle or additional overhead.
Which social media marketing activities does WhiteOwl do?
Our focus is on setting your clients up for social media success before a single post goes out. As part of the process, WhiteOwl will:
- research and advise on audience composition, engagement timing, best media mix for posting
- explore and leverage the highest value channels and recommend post scheduling cadence
- set up analytics and reporting structures that include activity measurement, audience behaviors, and campaign feedback and analysis
We can provide premium social media content writing-such as blog posts-as well. However, we DO NOT handle social media posting. Best practices recommend that posting be performed by in-house resources who are ‘closer to the action.’
How does WhiteOwl work with our web development/design agency?
We work with you as a white-label partner. This means you can position your brand as the social media marketing company that helps clients build a following; creating posts, sharing the brand story with followers and helping influence sales.
Which metrics does WhiteOwl focus on?
- Clicks. We want to drive higher ‘micro’ conversions by getting followers to click through to landing pages.
- Reach. We want social media posts to be in more user feeds so they have a chance to click through.
- Engagement. Social channels are, after all, social, so we look to drive more interactions such as likes, comments and shares.
How does WhiteOwl drive influencer marketing through social channels?
We look for top influencers in the space, creating and curating stories that they are willing to share with their audiences. By amplifying stories through influencer channels, we help increase brand engagement, uncover audience needs, and build social conversations.
Why is audience analysis a key part to social media planning?
Understanding your clients’ audiences helps define the channels, devices, messaging, and media they prefer. We research audience size and behaviors using ad tools that reveal keywords, interests, and influencers. WhiteOwl looks to uncover value from social audiences.
WhiteOwl goes beyond simply getting more followers. We help your clients realize the value they have in their social audiences, then we go out and help them unlock that value!
Share Your Websites With The Crowd!